The 3A’s of International Service: Awareness. Attitude. Adaptability.
Real world examples, Hospitality English, and relevant scenarios fill the pages of this training manual like textbook. The language is direct and efficient, focusing on Service and Cultural Awareness.
The textbook is conceptual and gives examples, while the workbook expands on key ideas and language points, ensuring the learner has understood and can apply the lessons.
Job specific vocabulary and language is used throughout the Textbook, Workbook and App, focusing on front-line occupations found in executive hotels.
A fun companion game for smart phones and tablets uses the latest in voice recognition technologies to help certification candidates master their English skills and hone their Service knowledge.
Certification candidates have access to Online training throughout the program using the Active Communication Training Simulator (ACTS). ACTS testing is used for certification, ensuring each and every candidate has demonstrated their ability to properly speak to their guests.
Certification is achieved only if the applicant passes both written and oral evaluations. Candidates must demonstrate their ability to use their newfound skills in a simulated service environment.
Benefits to the trainee
- Higher paying job
- More opportunity for advancement
- Promotes pride, professionalism, and self esteem
- Cultivates cultural awareness
- Certified Trainees exposed and recommended to quality employers
Benefits to the employer
- Consistently higher levels of guest satisfaction
- Confident, knowledgeable staff
- Better base for targeted in house training
- Shorter training time
- Certifiable standard of hospitality and service related English skills